Make light work of your ironing pile with the 2800 W ceramic steam iron from Akai. Combining a ceramic soleplate with a 20 g continuous steam rate and a 90 g/min steam burst, you can tackle even the toughest of creases with ease. Effortlessly gliding over fabrics with every use, this iron gives an ideal smooth finish every time. What’s more, the handy 280 ml water tank means that there's no need for constant refills, letting you iron for longer while the soft grip handle makes it extremely comfortable to use. What’s more, an anti-calc function keeps lime scale at bay whilst the anti-drip feature eliminates the risk of accidental spillages.
- Anti-calc function keeps lime scale at bay whilst the anti-drip feature enhances safety, eliminating the risk of spillages
- Soft grip handle for maximum comfort and integrate thermostat indicator light with 3 years guarantee
- Generous 280 ml water tank, reducing constant refills with a 1.91 m cord for easy mobility
- Ceramic soleplate for an effortless glide through clothes and fabrics
- 20 g continuous steam rate, 90 g/min shot of steam and variable steam for optimum results on all fabrics