When emotions are only too real, Bing Bong is the one character from Disney Pixar's Inside Out movie we can all believe in. A figment of our imagination! With five conflicting emotions pulling her every which way, Riley often turns to Bing Bong, the fun-loving imaginary friend she created inside her mind when she was five or six years old! Bing Bong likes nothing better that make-believe games, like taking his song-powered rocket on a trip to the moon! As 11-year-old Riley Anderson moves with her parents from America's Midwest to San Francisco, it's a time of great upheaval. A new home, new friends - it's a lot to take in! Delve into Riley's mind and start collecting each of her conflicting emotions - Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust! Also available are the Control Console and Head Quarters from inside Riley's mind! See her friend Bing Bong come to life as you push his bow tie. You can trigger fun phrases, weird sound effects and sing-along music like the Bing Bong song from the movie. Collect them all. They're here and they're all inside your head!
- Step into Riley's mind and meet Bing Bong, her fun-loving imaginary friend from Disney Pixar's Inside Out.
- Push Bing Bong's bow tie to trigger fun phrases, sound effects and music.
- Sing along as he plays the Bing Bong song.
- Collect all of Riley's emotions - Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust.
- For ages 3 years and over. Requires 3 x LR44 (Not Included)
- Recommended age: 2+.
- Weight: 240g.
- Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 10.2 x 20.3cm.