- Fast response audible and visual (red flashes) smoke alarm
- Built-in test function
- Low battery indication
- Battery and fixing screws supplied
- Mercury SD101P Photoelectric Warning Smoke Alarm Detector sensors initial smoke formation with its sensitive photoelectric system, signal processing circuit giving an alarm signal as an early warning.
- This device conforms to EN14604:2005. Battery: 9Vdc (1 x PP3).
- Alarm output: 85dB/3m. Operation temperature: -10AC - 40AC. Quiescent current: 6-12AA. Mounting hole centres: 7cm. Dimensions: 34 x 101mmA˜. Weight: 127g
SMOKING & ACCESSORIES
PHOTOELECTRIC SMOKE DETECTOR
Availablity: In Stock