Instructions: SATELLITE FINDER OPERATION: 1: Switch the satellite receiver on, the digital SATFINDER will turn on by itself. 2: Set your dish to the proper azimuth and elevation settings. (The information should be supplied with your satellite dish). 3: Adjust the knob until the signal strength display at 0% (the critical point). 4: Peak the signal by slowly moving the azimuth and elevation of your dish. The higher values, the better signal. If the digital SATFINDER's reading becomes full scale, you can adjust the "◀ATT" to reduce the incoming signal to a lower level. Continue to move the dish until you have the highest possible meter reading and the highest possible buzzer pitch. 5: Remove the jumper cable and digital SATFINDER, and reconnect the LNB/ LNBF to your receiver.
- In-Line IF signal strength meter, 75Ω connector,Built-In light & electric buzzer.BUILT IN COMPASS
- Uses power from receiver to power up.Pocket-size
- Uses power from receiver to power up.
- Ideal for satellite installations or to re-point your satellite dish.
- Package inccludes:- 1 x Digital Satellite Finder - 1 x User Guide.