Scoop a mound of mince into one side of the baller and use the scissor tongs to squeeze the sides together. Scrape off any excess. Release the ball gently onto a surface. This will create evenly sized meatballs which prevents them cooking at different rates. Top tip: egg white is the perfect ingredient to encourage the meat to stick.
- Stainless steel Meat Baller
- Stainless steel tool for making rounded and evenly sized meat balls
- Evenly sized meat balls ensure they all cook at the same rate
- Dishwasher safe
- Ball area measures approx 4.5cm diameter
- Weight: 181g
- Product Dimensions: 25.9 x 12.2 x 3.5cm.