Can't believe this is as cheap as it is. Bought a much more expensive one from B&Q which was awful and stopped working within weeks. The instructions are poor but when I worked it out all was good so read on: 1. Plug the receiver into a plug socket 2. Adhere the bell push where you want it. I used the sticky stuff and will drill and screw if that fails but good so far! 3. Cycle through the huge range of sounds by repeatingly pressing the bottom button on the plugged in receiver. Stop when you're happy. 4. Sync the two devices by doing a then b: 4a. Get your spouse/child/neighbour/friend/love interest to press and hold the upper button on the plugged in receiver until the blue light in the front panel flashes repeatedly (after about 5 seconds). They will shout go and you will also hear your chosen tone sounding. 4b. You press and ho,d the bell push button for a few seconds. You can both then let go. 5. Wait til the noise stops and press your button and hopefully Hey Presto you're sorted If you want to change the tone: 1. Hold the top button on the plugged in receiver until the light flashes and it beeps. It is now unsynced again 2. Start again from original Step 1 above
- Each receiver works with up to 10 transmitters for added security and convenience
- Screws and double-sided adhesive tapes included for easy installation of the transmitter
- Over 50 different chimes. 4 levels of adjustable ringing volume from 30~110 dB
- No batteries required for the receiver. Simply plug it into a power supply .
- 12V 23A ALK battery for the push button remote is INCLUDED. Wireless doorbell operating at 600~750 feet in open air.